Housing and Dining

All first-year students are required to live on campus and transfer students are guaranteed housing if they enroll by May 1.

Learn about applying for housing and the different dining options available through our Campus Housing Office. You will also want to keep in mind what you'll need to pack for your new home and if you are planning on bringing your car, remember to apply for a parking permit (it's free!).