Financial Aid and Billing

U.S. Citizens

If you are a U.S. citizen living abroad, please visit one of the following links learn more about our financial aid process:

First-Year Student Financial Aid >

Transfer Student Financial Aid >

International Students

Do you offer any financial aid for international students?

Saint Mary's College does not offer financial aid to international students. However, you may be considered for merit-based scholarships during your admissions process. All merit-based scholarship awards are offered at the time of admissions.

Are there other sources for financial aid?

We strongly urge students to search for outside scholarships to help meet college expenses and reduce the need to take out loans. Please visit our Financial Aid scholarship search pages.

Do you still have questions?

You can also contact us at (925) 631-4370 or