There are a number of financial aid resources on the Internet. We encourage you to be an informed consumer.
- FAFSA on the Web (www.fafsa.ed.gov) - enables you to complete the FAFSA online.
- U.S. Department of Education PIN website (www.pin.ed.gov) allows students & parents to use a personal ID # to sign federal documents electronically.
- California Student Aid Commission (www.csac.ca.gov) - has information on California State programs.
- Federal Student Aid Gateway (www.studentaid.ed.gov) - delivers information on federal services and programs for students.
- Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov/scholarshipscams and www.fraud.org)- Provides information on how to identify scholarship scams.
- FinAid Page (www.finaid.org) - provides links to searchable databases for scholarships and other sources of information about aid.
- FastWeb (www.fastweb.com) - Offers a searchable database of more than 600,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships, grants, and loans.
- Student Aid Alliance (www.studentaidalliance.org) - Organizations working to expand, support, and increase the opportunities for student aid programs in the United States and abroad.
- Nerd Wallet (www.nerdwallet.com/nerdscholar/scholarships/) - Offers a searchable database for private scholarships.