See below for a list of supporting faculty members within the Anthropology Department.
- Research, Scholarly, Creative Interests
- While on sabbatical ('07-'08), Professor Sensi-Isolani is completing research on the role played by Italian immigrants and their descendents in the development of the Sonoma wine industry.
- This research is a follow up of the exhbit she curated : "Planting Roots, Reaping the Harvest: The Contribution of Italian Immigrants and their Descendents to the Napa and Sonoma Wine Industry."
- Professor Sensi Isolani is interested in various cultural aspects that can be broadly defined as forming part of Italian ethnic identity.
- Her work on Italian Americans has focused on Italian American radicalism in the west with special emphasis on anarchists and IWW activists.
- Professor Sensi Isolani is conducting research for an exhbit tentitled: "BeforeSlow Food: Italian immigrants, sustainable agriculture and the pleasures of the table."