All Saint Mary's alumni who are part of the Alumni Association receive a host of benefits including the Saint Mary's magazine, the SMC Update e-newsletter, career assistance and much more. Scroll down for additional information.
- Free subscription to Saint Mary's, the magazine for alumni, parents and friends of Saint Mary's College. To receive your copy of Saint Mary's, please update your address. Remember to send us your Gael Glimpse to let us know what you have been up to since you graduated. Your glimpse will be posted online.
- Free SMC Update monthly e-newsletter that includes news about the College, alumni, athletics and upcoming events. View archived e-newsletters.
- Invitations to alumni activities, including reunions, and social events sponsored by the College and alumni chapters. Please check the events calendar regularly to find out about upcoming alumni events. To recommend or help plan an event, please call the Alumni office at (925) 631-4200. To be mailed postcards and invitations to alumni events, please provide your current address.
- Career Assistance: Free service from the Career Development Center during the first six months after graduation. Services are available for a nominal fee after six months.
- Liberty Mutual Partnership: The number one provider of Auto and Home Insurance is now offering Saint Mary's alumni special discounted rates. Check it out!
- Alumni Legacy Scholarship: Sons and daughters of alumni are eligible to apply for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship. Applications are available on November 1 from the Alumni office and are due on March 1. Selections will be announced each year in the spring. Please call the Alumni office at (925) 631-4200 for details. Click here for the scholarship application. This scholarship fund is an opportunity for alumni to participate in the Lasallian tradition of the Brothers by providing Saint Mary's College tuition assistance to children of SMC alumni.
- Endorse a Prospective Student: When an alumnus or alumna gives an application to a potential student, the $55 fee is waived. Contact the Admissions Office for details at (925) 631-4224 or click here.
- Order a Transcript: Need a copy of your transcript? No problem! Transcripts will list your grades, the courses you've taken and the degrees you've received, all in chronological order. Transcripts cost $5 per copy and take approximately 3 to 5 working days to process. Requests are processed in the order that they are received. To order an official transcript, login to the Clearinghouse secure site. For questions, contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.