Graduate students are eligible for a variety of loans, including unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans and the Graduate PLUS Loan.
- Student loans are available to qualified U.S. citizens and permanent residents. For more information, contact Financial Aid at (925) 631-4836.
- Veterans may qualify for GI benefits, which can be used to defray the costs of a Saint Mary’s education.
- Many companies offer tuition reimbursement plans or other student assistance.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Request your Federal Student Aid PIN at www.pin.ed.gov. Your PIN can be used to e-sign your FAFSA, make corrections to your FAFSA. You can use it each year to apply for federal student aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Saint Mary’s FAFSA school code is 001302.
- OPTIONAL: to apply for the Graduate Plus loan you must complete a supplemental application. Go to www.studentloans.gov and sign in with your FAFSA PIN to begin the process.
Or visit the Office of Financial Aid website.