You have options
- Total tuition to be paid (cash or check) upon billing. Students may make payments online using GaelXpress. E-Checks are only accepted online. There is no fee for e-Check payments. You may also mail check payments to: Saint Mary's College, PO Box 4600, Moraga, CA 94575-4600 (Please be sure to include your student I.D. number on the check).
- The Monthly Payment Plan may be used. If this plan is used, a new form must be submitted each quarter. The application must be submitted by return mail.
All payments that arrive in the Business Office after the fifteenth day of the month will be considered "late" and subject to a $25.00 late payment charge.
- Quarterly tuition will be divided into three equal payments which will be due on the 15th of each month.
- A $25.00 contract service fee is charged each quarter and a signed contractual agreement must be submitted each quarter.
- Fees for copyrighted material must be paid the month they are billed.
- If you do not keep your monthly contract current with the College, you will not be eligible for the monthly plan the following quarter.
PLEASE NOTE: Students who are reimbursed by their employers or other sources at the end of an academic quarter are expected to depend on their own resources for timely payment.
Saint Mary's College uses the electronic billing system known as eBill. With eBill, an email notification is sent to your Saint Mary's email account each time a new bill is available. You can also authorize other payers (parents, spouses, employers, etc.) to receive the email notification in order to view your bill, make a payment, or review your account status.
If you have any questions regarding payment policy procedures, please call the Business Office, (925) 631-8001 or (925) 631-4209.