The Computer and Technology Services (CaTS) department has changed its name to IT Services (ITS).
To view updates to services, via our Twitter feed, scroll to the bottom of the page
- Learn more about the Faculty and Staff move to Gmail.
- Faculty and Staff - Gmail is Coming! The IT Services department has begun the migration process in earnest. Read more... (3/7/13)
- CaTS is changing its name to IT Services (1/14/13)
- IT Services has an additional tech support option for SMC faculty, staff and students: THE TECH BAR Located in Galileo 111 Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM. email@example.com The Tech Bar offers on-demand in-person tech support.
- New addition to the IT Services web site: Service Assurance (9/1/2012)
- New employee? Please read the IT Quick Start Cheat Sheet!
- New employee? No computer or no access to printing? Please make sure the administrative assistant of your department has requested a computer and/or access! The Technology Request form can be used to request a computer for employees.
- New faculty and no Moodle course yet? Please contact the Service Desk at extension 4266 asap. They will get you going...
Administrative Information Services | Client Services | Email & Network Services | Events & Conferences Support | Instructional Technology Services | Media Services | Service Assurance| Service Desk | Telephone Services | Tech Bar | Web Services | About Us