The essence of the Saint Mary's College experience stems from the Lasallian Core Principles.
Our Lasallian mission is defined by its five core principles.
Concern for the Poor and Social Justice
- We are in solidarity with the poor and advocate for those suffering from injustices.
Faith in the Presence of God
- We believe in the living presence of God in our students, our community and
- We engage in quality education together as students, staff and faculty by thinking
critically and examining our world in light of faith.
Respect for all Persons
- We honor and respect the dignity of all individuals.
- We celebrate diversity and welcome all members of our community.
These core Lasallian principles unite and guide the Saint Mary’s community both on and off campus.