Applicants to the M.S. in Accounting program must meet the following requirements:
Applicants for admission to the M.S. program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Applicants with an undergraduate major or minor in accounting are not required to take the GMAT or GRE if their GPA is at least 2.75. If an applicant’s overall GPA is below 2.75, s/he must take and pass the Accounting Boot Camp. In addition, a minimum GMAT (GRE equivalent) score of 550 is required.
Applicants without a major/minor concentration in accounting must take and pass the Accounting Boot Camp. If an applicant’s overall GPA is 3.0 or better the GMAT or GRE is not required. Otherwise, a minimum GMAT (GRE equivalent) score of 550 is required.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates and professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional and academic experience
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (depending on GPA). GMAT Code for the Master of Science in Accounting is 3HX-9C-75. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Review International Applicants for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
You may email or fax documentation directly to:
Graduate Business at email@example.com or 925.376.6521.
Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.