Earn an M.S. in Accounting while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law.
Offered in Hybrid format, the Saint Mary’s College of California is offering the new Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in 15 months while you work full-time. This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- Alumna and Faculty Co-Author Book on Doing Business with the Head and the Heart
- From Buy-Out to Start-Up, Alumna Charts her own Course as an Entrepreneur
- Alums Offer Advice, Wisdom and Insight to SEBA Upperclassmen
- Understanding Empathy: Workshop Teaches Value of Understanding Emotions in Business
- Excellence in Teaching Initiative Gains Support Campus-Wide