Earn an M.S. in Accounting while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law.
Offered in Hybrid format, the Saint Mary’s College of California is offering the new Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in 15 months while you work full-time. This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- Pens Down! Students Surveyed See Value in Voice Grading
- SEBA Business Degree Ranks in the Top 10 in Return on Investment
- EMBA Tech Conference Closes Gap Between Tech and Academia
- Christian Science Monitor Taps SEBA's Arnav Sheth for Insight on IRS Ruling on Bitcoin
- Three SEBA Alums Honored at 2013-2014 Alumni Awards