Professional MBA students are a diverse group of highly motivated individuals, representing a wide range of professions and educational backgrounds.
To qualify for admission, you must demonstrate the ability to handle the academic rigor of the program and maintain a letter "B" average.
Professional work experience:
- A minimum of two years professional experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. If you have a knowledge gap, we may require that you take some appropriate undergraduate courses before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required. Scholarships are available for applicants with high-academic standing.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Official TOEFL score report. Saint Mary’s TOEFL code is: 4675. Performance on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination ONLY for participants who have received their high school diplomas and undergraduate degree overseas. The TOEFL requirements: 550 Paper Based, 213 Computer Based, 79 - 80 Internet Based. You may also elect to take the IELTS or PTE (Pearson Test for English).
- Review International Applicant FAQ for additional required documentation
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
You can email or fax documentation directly to Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 376-6521. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.