The Psychology department has a set of diverse professors whose backgrounds encompass all the major fields within Psychology today.
- Past Chair, Academic Senate
(2014 - 2015)
- Chair, Academic Senate
(2013 - 2014)
- Vice Chair, Academic Senate
(2012 - 2013)
- Liberal and Civic Studies Governing Board
(2006 - 2009)
- Academic Senate: Senate Representative & Co-Chair Technology Advisory Committee
(2002 - 2005)
- Academic Senate: Chair, Subcommittee on Senate Self-Assessment
(2002 - 2005)
- Academic Senate: School of Science Representative
(2002 - 2009)
- Undergraduate Council
(1997 - 1998)
- Student Disciplinary Hearing Board
(1995 - 2001)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Sigma Xi
- Society for Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
- American Psychological Society
- Davis, L. Virtual teaming and technology.
- Alberico, N. The effects of cross-cultural training programs on expatriate success rate.
- Hutcheson, M. The effects of education versus work experience on job satisfaction.
- Printup, K. The difference between foreign and U.S. expatriates adjustment to relocation: A comparative analysis.
- Snelling, C. Gender differences in leadership style: Self-perception is reality.
- O'Brien, R. Differences in organizational perceptions: A comparative analysis of a diverse grop of employees.
- Meskell, E. An investigation of boundary spanning employees: The affects of experience and formalization on role stress and organizational commitment of salespeople.
- Follansbee, L. Preliminary examination of the relationship between staffing practices employed and organizational success.