The system of recording and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results...
The Department of Accounting provides a comprehensive accounting education, including in-depth instruction in accounting principles and theory, state-of-the-art computer training, seminars in current issues, income tax law and auditing standards. You'll learn the technical aspects of accounting, but you'll also discover the economic consequences of accounting rules and practices, and you'll hone your skills in analysis, communication and ethical decision-making. In order to meet the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law, we will be offering an M.S. in Accounting degree beginning in Summer 2013.
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series
- SEBA Alumna Brings Humanitarian Perspective to Investing
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SMC Partnership Saving Low Income Tax Filers $200,000
- Ronnie Lott Speaks to SEBA Class on Social Entrepreneurship
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event