The system of recording and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results...
The Department of Accounting provides a comprehensive accounting education, including in-depth instruction in accounting principles and theory, state-of-the-art computer training, seminars in current issues, income tax law and auditing standards. You'll learn the technical aspects of accounting, but you'll also discover the economic consequences of accounting rules and practices, and you'll hone your skills in analysis, communication and ethical decision-making. In order to meet the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law, we will be offering an MS in Accounting degree beginning in Summer 2013.
- McKinsey CEO Dominic Barton Shares His Vision of the Future
- For Mobile Banking CFO, Saint Mary's Will Always Be Home
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- SEBA Students Head to Korea to Bolster Global Business Knowledge
- Dave Bowen, 2014-15 Professor of the Year, Reflects on an Illustrious Career