Investing in 150 Years of the Saint Mary's Experience
In honor of its 150th anniversary, Saint Mary's has established the 1863 Society -- an annual giving recognition program. Donors who support the College with an annual contribution of $1,863 to $4,999 will be recognized at the 1863 Society level, named to honor the founding year of the College.
The President's Circle is Saint Mary's most prestigious recognition level, honoring donors who support the College with vitally important annual leadership gifts of $5,000 and above.
Our President's Circle and 1863 Society donors share a common dedication to Saint Mary's. These alumni, parents and friends set an example for the entire Saint Mary's family by their commitment to the future of the institution. Their annual gifts provide necessary funds that enable the College to seize new opportunities and address the most pressing needs. Together and by association, our collective energy makes us unstoppable.
Did you know?
- 1863 Society and President's Circle donors are responsible for 50 percent of all annual dollars raised by the College and a majority of the dollars that fund capital projects and grow the endowment.
- Most of our undergraduates (75 percent this year) rely on financial aid to help them pay their tuition. Annual scholarships make the difference between what a student can afford to pay in tuition and what it costs to receive this transformative Saint Mary's education.
- All charitable gifts made during the fiscal year count toward President's Circle and 1863 Society recognition, including outright gifts, corporate matching gifts, pledges, sponsorships and other gifts-in-kind. All gifts in these categories to any Saint Mary's fund, school or program apply.
- Your gift is tax-deductible, and your employer may double or even triple your donation if you or your spouse is employed by a matching gift company.
- The Saint Mary's College annual report lists all donors to the President's Circle and 1863 Society, inspiring the greater Saint Mary's College community to give back.
For more information about making an 1863 Society or President's Circle gift, please contact Daniel Lewis at (925) 631-4616 or email@example.com.