27th Annual Diversity Dance 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016
7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Concord
Ticket Prices: $20
Raffle Ticket for free hotel room: $2
Diversity Dance Policies
- A pre-paid ticket is required for admission.
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Everyone must present a valid photo I.D. at the door.
- Off-campus guests must be at least 18 years old.
- All Saint Mary\'s students and their off-campus guests are subject to the code of conduct and policies stipulated in Saint Mary\'s College Undergraduate Student Handbook.
- All Saint Mary\'s students will be held accountable for their guest\'s behavior.
- No alcohol or drugs will be allowed.
- The IC reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for intoxication or rude behavior.
- Semi-formal attire is required.
The Diversity Dance Lottery is for students that would like to attend the dance but cannot afford the price of the ticket. The lottery is sponsored by the IC and staff and faculty donations.
See photos from Diversity Dance 2015: Under the Night Sky
See photos from Diversity Dance 2014: Garden of Lights
See photos from Diversity Dance 2013: Dive Into the Deep.