The Diversity Dance is a longstanding tradition at the IC, where the SMC community comes together to celebrate diversity in all forms. This is a semi-formal, off-campus event that is open to students, faculty, staff and their guests!
- "Night at the Circus: Many Acts, One Show"
- Friday, November 16th 7:30pm-12am (midnight)
- Walnut Creek Marriott
Address:2355 North Main StreetWalnut Creek, CA 94596
- Full-Course Dinner (Mediterranean Platter, Dim Sum, Thai Salad, Pasta, Jambalaya, Carnitas, Tiramisu, Tres Leches Cake, & more!)
- DJ & Photobooth provided by Verducci Entertainment
Tickets for the 2012 Diversity Dance are on sale from 10/29 through 11/12*. The ticket prices are as follows:
- $20 per ticket from 10/29 through 11/7
- $25 per ticket from 11/8 through 11/14*
- *Tickets are subject to sell out before these dates
To register for a ticket, you must sign up online using one of the linked buttons on the left.
- Event Parking:
- Registered guest valet parking is available at the discounted rate of $11 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges;
- Limited on-site self-parking is available at the hotel;
- Self-parking is available at no charge a short walk from the hotel under the BART tracks;
- Overnight Rooms:
- Please contact the Marriott Hotel for room reservation information:(925) 934-2000
Rules and Policies:
- A pre-paid ticket is required for admission.
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Everyone must present a valid photo I.D. at the door.
- Off-campus guests must be at least 18 years old.
- All Saint Mary's students and their off-campus guests are subject to the code of conduct and policies stipulated in Saint Mary's College Undergraduate Student Handbook.
- All Saint Mary's students will be held accountable for their guest's behavior.
- No alcohol or drugs will be allowed.
- The IC reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for intoxication or rude behavior.
- Semi-formal attire is required.