Need help with Final Online Grading?
- Click on the link "Grading". You will be prompted to login to GaelXpress.
- Select the 14/FA term and click "Submit". You will now see a listing of the courses you were assigned to instruct for the spring term.
- At the top of the screen, you will see the statement, "Final or Midterm/Intermediate Grading". On the drop down menu, select "F-Final".
- You must check the box under the heading, "Choose One" in order to select the class that you will grade. Click the "Submit" button.
- You will see a grade roster of the students who are currently enrolled in your class. If you are teaching a cross-listed course, all of the students are listed on 1 grade roster.
The following is the listing of valid grade that you may assign:
A, A-,B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-, F, P (Pass), I (Incomplete) or Z (Audit).
If you assign an incomplete grade for a student, you must enter an expiration date. The expiration date is 03/27/2015.
After you have complete grading for your class, you must click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen in order for your grades to be received.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF YOUR FINAL GRADES FOR YOUR RECORDS.
YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION ON YOUR SCREEN WHEN YOUR GRADES ARE SUBMITTED.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the Registrar's Office at (925) 631-4214. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.