Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics Program
- M.S. in Management Program
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Feb17Graduate Business Moraga Info Session w/ Class Visitat 6:00PM, Faculty Staff Lounge
Feb18Graduate Business San Francisco Info Session w/ Class Visitat 6:00PM, Executive Conference Center, San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Feb19Graduate Business Third Friday Mixerat 5:30PM, 1300 South Main, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Feb23Graduate Business San Ramon Info Session w/ Class Visitat 6:30PM, San Ramon Valley Conference Center, 3301 Crow Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA 94583
- SFGate Spotlights SMC’s Focus on Business and the Liberal Arts
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced
- SEBA Professors Teach at Lasallian School in Myanmar
- Dozens of Saint Mary's Volunteers Donate Holiday Hours to Food Bank