Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
- M.S. in Management
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Dec3New Program! Graduate Business M.S. in Management Information Sessionat 12:00PM, De La Salle Hall: Hagerty Lounge
Dec9Serve with Contra Costa Food Bankat 5:45PM, Contra Costa Food Bank 4010 Nelson Drive, Concord
Dec9Graduate Business Moraga Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Filippi Academic Hall Room 205
Dec15Graduate Business Online Information Sessionat 12:00PM,
- KCBS Interviews SEBA’s Andrew Wilson About Overly Optimistic Shoppers
- Letter from Dean Zhan Li: Looking Back on 2015 Accomplishments
- SMC Students Compete to Create Best Sustainable, Scalable Social Enterprise
- Aussie News Outlet Taps Prof. Andrew Wilson for Insight on Why Optimists Get Duped
- U.S. News Taps SEBA’s Terence Pitre for Insight on Wearable Tech Investing