Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Dec4Net Impact: Hult Prize Presentations and Award Eveningat 5:00PM, Soda Activity Center: Moraga Room
Dec9Graduate Business Moraga Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Filippi Academic Hall 115
Dec9Trans-Global Executive MBA (T-GEMBA) Indian Social Service Presentationsat 6:00PM, De La Salle Hall: Hagerty Lounge
Dec10Serve with Contra Costa Food Bankat 5:45PM, Contra Costa Food Bank 4010 Nelson Drive, Concord
- Inside Higher Ed Covers SEBA's Digital Drivers License Program
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- San Francisco Chronicle Announces Partnership with SEBA on Visionary Leader of the Year Award
- McKinsey CEO Dominic Barton Shares His Vision of the Future
- SEBA Competition Winner Turns Bright Idea into Promising Solar Startup