Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Dec19Third Friday Mixerat 5:30PM, Stanford's Restaurant & Bar 1300 South Main Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Jan7Graduate Business San Ramon Information Sessionat 6:30PM, San Ramon Valley Conference Center 3301 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583
Jan9Graduate Business South Bay Mixerat 5:30PM, 189 West Santa Clara Street, Second Floor, San Jose, CA, 95133
Jan13Graduate Business Moraga Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Brother Urban Gergory Hall: Career Center
- SEBA T-GEMBA Students Discuss Service Projects in India
- Saint Mary's and San Francisco Chronicle Announce Nominees for Visionary of the Year Award
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program
- KGO News Radio Covers Hult Prize Competition at Saint Mary's
- SEBA Launches New MS in Analytics Program