Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Jan28Graduate Business Berkeley Information Session w/ Accounting Professor Udpaat 6:00PM, The Hotel Shattuck Plaza 2086 Allston Way Berkeley, CA 94704
Jan29Graduate Business Online Information Sessionat 12:00PM,
Feb4New Program! M.S. in Business Analytics Information Sessionat 6:00PM, 1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556
Feb7San Ramon Information Sessionat 11:00AM, 3301 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583
Feb10Graduate Business San Francisco Information Session w/ Finance Director Professor Arnav Shethat 6:00PM, 55 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- New SEBA Course Tackles Venture Capital Funding
- SEBA’s Online MBA Program Ranked Second in California
- SEBA T-GEMBA Students Discuss Service Projects in India
- Saint Mary's and San Francisco Chronicle Announce Nominees for Visionary of the Year Award
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program