Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Apr29Executive Speaker Series: James Jameson, International Entrepreneurat 6:00PM, Soda Activity Center: Lafayette Room
May1Graduate Business Online Information Sessionat 12:00PM,
May5Graduate Business San Ramon Information Sessionat 6:30PM, San Ramon Valley Conference Center 3301 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583
May7Master of Science in Finance Class Visit - San Franciscoat 6:00PM, Executive Conference Center San Francisco Marriot Hotel 55 Fourth Street San Francisco 94103
May8Graduate Business South Bay Mixerat 5:30PM, 189 West Santa Clara Street, Second Floor, San Jose, CA, 95133
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event
- SFGate Covers Winner of SEBA's, SF Chronicle's Visionary of the Year Award
- KGO Radio Talks with Elfenworks Keynoter Dep. Labor Secretary Chris Lu
- Business Idea Competition Spotlights Saint Mary’s Entrepreneurs
- SEBA Alumnus Brings Sustainability to the Forefront of Investment Decisions