The History faculty is a distinguished crew. Emeriti professors Kathy Roper and Ronald Isetti won "Professor of the Year" awards. In 2013-2014, the honor went to Professor Myrna Santiago. In 2011, Professor Carl Guarneri won the Faculty Researcher-Scholar Award for his work on United States history, particularly the Civil War. In 2012, Brother Charles Hilken won the Faculty Service Award for his dedication to our student body and his devotion to the College. In 2013, Professor Gretchen Lemke-Santangelo won the Faculty Researcher-Scholar Award for her work on the history of American women. Congratulations to an outstanding department!
School of Liberal Arts
Galileo Hall - 312
Email: [email protected]
Courses Recently Taught:
- Hist 132: The Revolution and Early Republic
- Hist 133: Era of the Civil War and Reconstruction
- Hist 136: Immigration and Ethnicity in America
- Hist 137: United States History in Global Perspective
- Hist 138: American Culture Since the Civil War
- Hist 17-18: History of the United States
- Hist 2: World History since 1500
- Professor Guarneri's website - This website has more complete and up-to-date information about my research interests and publications, courses and syllabi, and activities on and off campus.