See below for a list of supporting faculty members within the Kinesiology Department.
School of Liberal Arts
St. Joseph Hall - 106
Monday: 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Wednesday: 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Friday: 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Mail: P.O. Box 4500
Courses Recently Taught:
- Collegiate Seminar (Greek Thought)
- Collegiate Seminar (Renaissance Literature)
- January Term 50: Sport, Game and Serious Play
- KINES 10: Introduction to Kinesiology
- KINES 111: History of Sport
- KINES 118: Issues in Community Health
- KINES 278: Sociohistorical Analyses of Athletics