The MFA Program in Creative Writing is a two-year course of study leading to the MFA degree in creative nonfiction, fiction, or poetry.
- Philly Books and Culture gives rave reviews of our own Matthew Zapruder's Sun Bear
- 2015 MFA Creative Writing Faculty Spotlight: Matthew Zapruder (poetry)
- 2015 MFA Creative Writing Faculty Spotlight: Rosemary Graham (fiction)
- Creative Writing Professor Matthew Zapruder Featured on The Tin House Podcast
- Amanda Kuehn (MFA, CNF, '15) Writes on Jan Term Speaker Series in LaMorinda Weekly