The MFA Program in Creative Writing is a two-year course of study leading to the MFA degree in creative nonfiction, fiction, or poetry.
- Melissa Burke's (MFA, Poetry '15) review of "O New York" published in The Volta
- Saint Mary's Alumnus Robert Hass Wins Academy of American Poets Lifetime Achievement Award
- Open Humanities Press Reviews Brenda Hillman’s "Seasonal Works With Letters on Fire"
- MUTHA Magazine Features Mary Volmer's Essay 'We' Are Not Pregnant
- Sara Mumolo's (poetry '09) "Mortar" reviewed in The Journal