The MFA Program in Creative Writing is a two-year course of study leading to the MFA degree in creative nonfiction, fiction, or poetry.
- Scholarship Fund Benefit with Michael Krasny, Robert Hass, and Brenda Hillman
- 2015 MFA Creative Writing Faculty Spotlight: Wesley Gibson (creative non-fiction)
- MFA Student Amanda K. Carroll and Lafayette Seniors Release an Anthology Documenting their Life Stories
- Rice University Symposium on Brenda Hillman: Poetry Reading and Conversation, February 12th and 13th
- Creative Writing Professor Matthew Zapruder's article "Everyday Creativity" in the Association of Writers and Writing Programs' Magazine