See below for a list of supporting faculty members within the Politics Department.
- J.D. School of Law, Golden State University, 1979
- M.A. Counseling, University of Guam, Mariana Islands
- B.A. English, University of California, Berkeley
- Full-Time Faculty, School of Law - John F. Kennedy University (1991 - 1997)
- Contract Faculty, School of Law - University of San Francsico (1986 - 1991)
- Adjunct Professor, School of Law - Golden Gate University (1984 - 1986)
- Adjunct Professor, Paralegal and Law Studies Program - Saint Mary's College of California (1981 - Present)
- Acting Dean, School of Law - John F. Kennedy University (1997 - 1998)
- Continuing Education Consultant - University of San Francisco (1996)
- Exam Writing and Writing Skills Consultant - Chapman University School of Law (1996)
- Interim Associate Dean of Students, School of Law - Golden Gate University (1986)
- Attorney - Law offices of Baker and Thomas (1980 - 1985)
- Research Attorney - Jurisearch (1979 - 1980)
- Director of Legal Writing and Research, School of Law - John F. Kennedy University
- Thomas, J.D., Melinda. (1977). The Scope of Arbitral Authority. The Ninth Circuit Survey, Vol. 1, 171.