Our mission is to educate current and future managers to be globally responsible, professionally skilled, ethically principled, socially responsible, and personally fulfilled.
Saint Mary's Professional MBA program develops business leaders with a global and responsible perspective. The well-regarded MBA degree helps set your resume apart from the rest. Attend classes part-time or full-time, leaving your weekdays free for work or other responsibilities.
For each course, you will attend one four-hour class session per week on the Saint Mary’s campus in Moraga. Class sessions are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., as well as Saturday morning and afternoon. Most students take two courses each quarter.
The Professional MBA program curriculum builds general management skills and provides the knowledge needed to help reach your career goal, whether you want to advance into management, change careers or industries, or launch a business. You can choose to concentrate in finance, marketing, entrepreneurship or international management by taking advanced courses. Based on your academic background, you may be able to waive up to seven foundation course and transfer credit for up to two core courses, giving you a head start toward earning your MBA.
- SEBA Recognizes Faculty and Staff
- Executive Speakers Discuss Technology Trends and Global Competitiveness
- 100 Years of Good Work – $10,000 Chevron Gift Honors SMC Alumnus Clay McElroy ’34
- Professor Nancy Lam Wins SEBA’s Teaching Innovation Grant 2013-14
- SEBA Finance Professors Present Findings on Constructing and Balancing Investor Portfolios