The Flexible MBA Program Working Professionals Need and the Quality Education Tomorrow's Leaders Require
The Professional MBA Program offers the best of both worlds—the personal attention and guidance found at smaller institutions, as well as the leading-edge resources, distinguished faculty, and an expansive network of cross-industry classmates and alumni found at established universities. The well-regarded MBA degree helps set your resume apart from the rest. Attend classes part-time or full-time, leaving your weekdays free for work or other responsibilities.
Leveraging a learning environment that is both collaborative and collegial, the Professional MBA Program builds general management skills and provides the knowledge needed to help reach your career goals, whether you want to advance into management, change careers or industries, or launch a business. You can choose to concentrate in finance, marketing, entrepreneurship or international management by taking advanced courses. Based on your academic background, you may be able to waive up to seven foundation course and transfer credit for up to two core courses, giving you a head start toward earning your MBA.
- Letter from Dean Zhan Li: Looking Back on 2015 Accomplishments
- SMC Students Compete to Create Best Sustainable, Scalable Social Enterprise
- Aussie News Outlet Taps Prof. Andrew Wilson for Insight on Why Optimists Get Duped
- New M.S. in Management Program Helps Recent Graduates Launch Successful Careers
- SEBA Students and Alumni Experiment With Mindfulness Practices For Better Leadership