To qualify for admission, you must demonstrate the ability to handle the academic rigor of the program and maintain a letter "B" average.
Professional work experience:
- Professional work experience is preferred. Typical applicants have two to three years of full-time, professional experience.
- Applicants for admission to the Professional MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- GRE and/or GMAT scores are optional.
Autumn Quarter 2023
- Domestic: August 25th, 2023
Winter Quarter 2024
- Domestic: November 15, 2023
- International: November 1, 2023
Spring Quarter 2024
- Domestic: March 15, 2024
- International: January 15, 2024
Summer Quarter 2024
- Domestic: June 1st, 2024
- International: April 1, 2024
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- GRE and/or GMAT scores are optional. The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Interview with Program Director
- Review the International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Saint Mary’s College of California
Office of Admissions
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
You can email documentation directly to Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.