Professional MBA students are a diverse group of highly motivated individuals, representing a wide range of professions and educational backgrounds.
To qualify for admission, you must demonstrate the ability to handle the academic rigor of the program and maintain a letter "B" average.
Professional work experience:
- Professional work experience is preferred. Typcial applicants have two to three years of full-time, professional experience.
- Applicants for admission to the Professional MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants are not required to take the GMAT or GRE if their GPA is at least a 3.0.
- Domestic: March 10, 2023
- International: January 6, 2023
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (dependent on GPA). The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Review the International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Saint Mary’s College of California
Office of Admissions
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
You can email documentation directly to Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.
Click here to view the Professional MBA Admissions Deadlines.