Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- Leadership Fellows Talk Business with Global Entrepreneur
- Inside Higher Ed Covers SEBA's Digital Drivers License Program
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- San Francisco Chronicle Announces Partnership with SEBA on Visionary Leader of the Year Award
- eCampus News Covers SEBA's Launch of Digital Drivers License Program