Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- 2015-2016 Guyette Leadership Fellows Program Kick-Off
- KGO News Radio Interviews SEBA’s Tomas Gomez About Volkswagen’s Emissions Scandal
- Global Immersion Program Brings Finance Students to SEBA
- SEBA Partners with Accounting Firm to Help Deliver Annual User Conference
- San Diego Jewish World Reports on SEBA's New Interfaith Leadership Minor