Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- KGO News radio speaks with SEBA Prof Gomez Arias about Greek crisis
- BlackRock Strategy Analyst Helps SEBA Students Bridge the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- CardHub.com Features Money Management Insights from SEBA Professor Terence Pitre
- SEBA Senior Establishes Legacy with the Responsible Investing Group
- T-GEMBA Student Tackles Homelessness in Alameda