Planning an educational camp or company retreat? Whether you want to stay two nights or two weeks, we offer safe, comfortable and affordable housing for your group. Since our campus residence halls are full during the academic year, optimal time to stay overnight is from late May through August. We suggest reserving these spaces early, as they fill up quickly.
As an overnight guest, you will enjoy:
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Access to 24-hour security services
- Use of our recreation areas, walking, running and hiking trails
- Campus eateries
- The Bookstore
- Linen rental which may include a blanket, bed sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, and a bath mat.
Our housing accommodations vary greatly from building to building, which makes it ideal in finding the perfect resting place for your group. You may choose to stay close to central campus or prefer more quiet accommodations further up the hillside. The two general types of housing we offer are Suite and Townhouse style.
- Townhouse buildings have apartment style layouts that can hold up to 6 people (some exceptions only hold 4).
- Each of the 3 double rooms in each townhouse contain 2 beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks, 2 desk chairs, 2 closets, and 2 telephones.
- Each townhouse has a bathroom with 2 sinks, a toilet, and shower.
- Townhouses also contain a kitchen with a sink, trashcan, stove, refrigerator, and cupboards.
- Lastly each townhouse has a common area with a dining table, a coffee table, 6 chairs, and a sofa.
- Each suite has accommodations for up to 6 people.
- In each suite there are 2 double rooms, and 2 single rooms.
- Each room comes with a bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, closet, and a telephone.
- There are also two sinks, a toilet, and shower in each suite.
- Also included in each suite are 2 microwaves, 2 refrigerators, and cupboards.