See below for a list of supporting faculty members within the Integral Program.
He speaks/reads French, classical and modern Greek, Latin, Spanish, German, and Italian.
- He has served as a consultant to wineries, restaurants, and food- and wine-related businesses.
- He has taught classes on wine and food at the University of California Extension and in the Hotel and Restaurant Management Department at Diablo Valley College.
- He has lectured extensively on wine, food, and gastronomy for such prestigious organizations as the Smithsonian Institution, the National Humanities Association, the San Francisco Wine and Food Society, and others.
- He is a founding National Director of the Society of Wine Educators and served as a Northern California director of the American Institute of Wine and Food. He has served as a judge at wine competitions at the California State Fair and at other significant events.
- He has published many articles on wine and food in magazines such as Gourmet, Vintage, and Wine Country, and he is an award-winning author and co-author of many books on cooking.