See below for a list of supporting faculty members within the Integral Program.
- Journal of Gambling Studies
(2007 - Present)
Provide blind referee services for journal.
- Chair, Board of Advisors, Association for the Study of Genorisity in Economcs
(January 2014 - Present)
- Session Chair and Discussant, ASSA San Diego
Making Higher Education Accessible: Financial Aid and Peer Effects
- Session Chair and Discussant, ASSA Chicago
Kenneth Boulding and Interdisciplinary Economics: Econmics, Evolution, and Society
- Session Organizer and Chair, ASSA Denver
Economic Justice and the Encyclical "Caritas in Veritate"
- Member Organizing Committee and Session Moderator: Mission Driven Business Education Curriculum Project
Session: Economic and Catholic Social Thought University of Portland
- Co-organizer and Session Chair ASSA Atlanta
(January 2010 - January 2010)
Structuring the Costs of Higher Education
- Externer Reviewer, Pomona College
Member, Visiting Team to review Philosophy, Politics and Economics Program, Pomona College.
- Session Chair at ASSA San Francisco
Access and Completion: Educational Consequences of Financial Aid
- Co-organizer and Chair, ASSA New Orleans
Session on Aging, Disability, and Long-Term Care PolicyAnnual Meeting
- President, Association for the Study of the Grants Economy
(2008 - 2013)
- Member, Finance Committee, Saint Mary's College High School, Berkeley, CA.
(2008 - Present)
Serve as non-Board of Trustee volunteer. In the past served six years, five as chair, on Board of Trustees.
- Member, Advisory Committee
(2008 - 2011)
Prepare program and referee papers for Seventh International Conference on Catholic Social Thought and Management Education, U. of Notre Dame, June 2008
- Academy of Management
(2008 - Present)
Referee for papers submitted for the Nonprofit and Government Section, Annual Meetings
- Member, Board of Trustees Cathedral High School, Los Angeles
(2007 - 2009)
Represent District of San Francisco, Brothers of the Christian Schools. Also member of Finance Committee