Your aspirations, your future, starts here.
At Saint Mary's we put the growth and success of students first. We're committed to providing the support and resources you need to fully enjoy and benefit from your experience at the College, whether it's through extracurricular activities, housing and dining, service programs, health, or recreation.
Students in the School of Economics and Business Administration enjoy small class settings, personal attention and gain a solid core of business skills withing the liberal arts tradition of the world's greatest thinkers. We understand that our students success depends on being creative, broadly educated, and technically proficient. Enhance your success by joining the School of Economics and Business Administration.
SMC in the News
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program
- KGO News Radio Covers Hult Prize Competition at Saint Mary's
- Contra Costa Times Features Op-Ed on 'Net Neutrality' by SEBA's Kris Chase
- San Francisco Chronicle Announces Partnership with SEBA on Visionary Leader of the Year Award
- Contra Costa Times, Bay Area News Outlets, Report on Commencement Address by Leon Panetta