Graduate and Professional Studies at Saint Mary's College prepares the next generation of scholars, artists, teachers, counselors and leaders.
The College’s rigorous education engages intellect and spirit, awakening the desire to transform society. Working with the College’s outstanding faculty, our students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to make meaningful and relevant contributions in a rapidly changing world.
We offer Graduate Programs in Education/Counseling, Business, Leadership, Fine Arts in Creative Writing and in Dance, and Kinesiology. In addition, the College offers teaching and administrative credentials as well as two Bachelor completion programs, one in Leadership & Organizational Studies and another in the arts, designed particularly for current or retired professional dancers.
- SF Chronicle's Sunday Insight Section Features Op-Ed on Race as Tough Topic By Leadership's Doug Paxton
- Donahue Hosts Legislators and Alumni in Capitol
- CBS-5 Taps Marketing's Andrew Wilson For Insight on Amazon’s Much Hyped Prime Day
- SEBA’s Berna Aksu Discusses 'Shark Tank’ Copycats for NerdWallet, Chicago Tribune
- Kalmanovitz School of Education to Participate in Innovative Statewide Teachers Summit