Graduate and Professional Studies at Saint Mary's College prepares the next generation of scholars, teachers and leaders.
The College’s rigorous education engages intellect and spirit, awakening the desire to transform society. Working with the College’s outstanding faculty, our students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to make meaningful and relevant contributions in a rapidly changing world.
We offer Graduate Programs in Education/Counseling, Business, Leadership, Fine Arts in Creative Writing and in Dance, and Kinesiology. In addition, the College offers teaching and administrative credentials as well as two Bachelor completion programs, one in Leadership & Organizational Studies and another in the arts, designed particularly for current or retired professional dancers.
- MUTHA Magazine Features Article by SMC's Mary Volmer
- Scholarship Fund Benefit with Michael Krasny, Robert Hass, and Brenda Hillman
- Wells Fargo CMO Tells SEBA that Personal Touch is Key to Winning Customers
- Filmmaker Notes SMC's Robert Bulman as Influential in Documentary on Teaching
- Rice University Symposium on Brenda Hillman: Poetry Reading and Conversation, February 12th and 13th