Graduate and Professional Studies at Saint Mary's College prepares the next generation of scholars, artists, teachers, counselors and leaders.
The College’s rigorous education engages intellect and spirit, awakening the desire to transform society. Working with the College’s outstanding faculty, our students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to make meaningful and relevant contributions in a rapidly changing world.
We offer Graduate Programs in Education/Counseling, Business, Leadership, Fine Arts in Creative Writing and in Dance, and Kinesiology. In addition, the College offers teaching and administrative credentials as well as two Bachelor completion programs, one in Leadership & Organizational Studies and another in the arts, designed particularly for current or retired professional dancers.
- Where are the computers? or what the Library did during summer vacation
- Saint Mary's Among Princeton Review’s Top 380 Colleges in the Nation
- EDSource Reports on Saint Mary's Role In Statewide Teachers Summit
- KGO News Notes SMC As Part of CA Teachers Summit in Discussion with State Education Chief
- SF Chronicle's Sunday Insight Section Features Op-Ed on Race as Tough Topic By Leadership's Doug Paxton