Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series
- SEBA Alumna Brings Humanitarian Perspective to Investing
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SMC Partnership Saving Low Income Tax Filers $200,000
- Ronnie Lott Speaks to SEBA Class on Social Entrepreneurship
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event