Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- SFGate Spotlights SMC’s Focus on Business and the Liberal Arts
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- SFGate Profiles Visionary of the Year Nominee Jennifer Pahlka
- Saint Mary’s, San Francisco Chronicle Partner On Second Annual Visionary of the Year Award
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced