Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- SEBA Applauds Student Success
- KCBS Talks To SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias About Fashion Retailers and Worker Safety In Bangladesh
- SEBA Recognizes Faculty and Staff
- Executive Speakers Discuss Technology Trends and Global Competitiveness
- 100 Years of Good Work – $10,000 Chevron Gift Honors SMC Alumnus Clay McElroy ’34