Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- For Mobile Banking CFO, Saint Mary's Will Always Be Home
- KGO News Interviews SEBA's Tomas Gomez Arias About NFL Brand Deterioration
- SEBA Students Launch Responsible Investing Club
- NPR Talks with SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias about Rapper Pitbull's use of Spanish word "Dale"
- KGO Interviews SEBA's Rebecca Carroll About Washington's Marijuana Policy Influencing California Laws