Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- SEBA T-GEMBA Students Discuss Service Projects in India
- Saint Mary's and San Francisco Chronicle Announce Nominees for Visionary of the Year Award
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program
- KGO News Radio Covers Hult Prize Competition at Saint Mary's
- SEBA Launches New MS in Analytics Program