Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- Leadership Fellows Talk Business with Global Entrepreneur
- Inside Higher Ed Covers SEBA's Digital Drivers License Program
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- San Francisco Chronicle Announces Partnership with SEBA on Visionary Leader of the Year Award
- eCampus News Covers SEBA's Launch of Digital Drivers License Program