Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- KGO Interviews SEBA's Rebecca Carroll About Washington's Marijuana Policy Influencing California Laws
- SEBA Competition Winner Turns Bright Idea into Promising Solar Startup
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- Business Club Students Learn, Reflect at Diversity and Leadership Conference
- SEBA's Bill Lee Quoted by San Francisco Chronicle's Jon Carroll