Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- Business Club Students Learn, Reflect at Diversity and Leadership Conference
- SEBA's Bill Lee Quoted by San Francisco Chronicle's Jon Carroll
- Professor Diana Wu 1936–2014
- SEBA Students Head to Korea to Bolster Global Business Knowledge