Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- BlackRock Strategy Analyst Helps SEBA Students Bridge the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- CardHub.com Features Money Management Insights from SEBA Professor Terence Pitre
- SEBA Senior Establishes Legacy with the Responsible Investing Group
- T-GEMBA Student Tackles Homelessness in Alameda
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series