Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- Executive MBA Program Alum Overcomes, Thrives, Gives Back
- San Francisco Business Times List of Exec MBA Programs Notes SMC for Largest Enrollment
- Alumna and Faculty Co-Author Book on Doing Business with the Head and the Heart
- From Buy-Out to Start-Up, Alumna Charts her own Course as an Entrepreneur
- Alums Offer Advice, Wisdom and Insight to SEBA Upperclassmen