Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- When Angels Listen, Ideas Get Their Wings
- KPIX/CBS-5-TV Interviews SEBA's Arnav Sheth About Bitcoin's Future
- The Power of Cultivating Perspective
- SEBA Releases 2014 Executive Speaker Series Line-up
- School of Economics and Business Administration Earns Prestigious Accreditation from AACSB International