Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- Bloomberg Businessweek Notes SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias' Insight on Pet Industry Research
- Saint Mary’s Hosts Responsible Investing Panel
- McKinsey CEO Dominic Barton Shares His Vision of the Future
- SEBA Professor Blazing a Trail in Community Engagement
- For Mobile Banking CFO, Saint Mary's Will Always Be Home