Our faculty have discovered new species, explored the intersection between science and art, and done pioneering work in the use of digital technology. Click here for a list of recent faculty publications.
Ronald Olowin | Scholarship
- Ph. D. Astrophysics, University of Oklahoma, 1985
- M.S. Physics, University of Oklahoma, 1984
- M.Sc. Geophysics and Astronomy, University of British Columbia, 1971
- Olowin, Ronald. September 2011. The Arecibo Legacy Fast ALFA Survey: The α.40 H I Source Catalog, Its Characteristics and Their Impact on the Derivation of the H I Mass Function, 2011AJ....142..170H (Astronomical Journal), pg.142-170
- Olowin, Ronald. 2011. GALEX Ultraviolet Virgo Cluster Survey (GUViCS) (Boselli+, 2011), 2011yCat..35289107B