Our faculty have discovered new species, explored the intersection between science and art, and done pioneering work in the use of digital technology. Click here for a list of recent faculty publications.
- Research Interests
- Lexical Ambiguity Resolution
- Sentence and Discourse Processing
- Neural & Cognitive Bases of Language Processing
- Hemispheric Differences in Language Processing
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- I enjoy basketball, billiards, foosball, poker, chess, skiing, and tennis in no particular order.
- Favorite Quotes
- I like to teach the un-teachable.
- At some point in your life, who you are becomes a choice. -- Peter Gray
- The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home for life. For this task it has a rudimentary nervous system. When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its brain any more so it eats it. It's rather like getting tenure. -- Daniel Dennett
- Science is not just a giant bowl of facts to remember, but rather a way of thinking. -- Elizabeth Loftus