Our faculty have discovered new species, explored the intersection between science and art, and done pioneering work in the use of digital technology. Click here for a list of recent faculty publications.
- Ph.D. Biology, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Ind.
- A.B. Zoology, University of California, Berkeley
- Professor of Biology - St. Mary's College of California - Present)
- Saint Mary's College - Saint Mary's College (1988)
- Science Faculty Fellow - National Science Foundation Award (1973)
- Fellow - California Academy of Sciences (1965)
- research grant #CC00256 - U.S. Public Health Service (1967)
for research on pesticide residues in the Sierra Nevada (1967-1970)
- National Science Foundation grant - National Science Foundation (1964)
to support ecological and evolutionary research on the Sierra Nevada mountain frog, Rana muscosa. (1964-1967)
- Cory, Lawrence. 1973. Creationism and the Scientific Method, American Biology Teacher, vol. 35, issue 4, pg.223-225
- Cory, Lawrence, Serate, W. and Fjeld, P. 1971. Environmental DDT and the Genetics of Natural Populations, Nature (London), vol. 229, issue 5280, pg.128-130
- Cory, Lawrence, Serate, W. and Fjeld, P. 1968. Distribution Patterns of DDT Residues in the Sierra Nevada mountains, American Zoologist, vol. 8, issue 4, pg.815
- Cory, Lawrence. 1966. A Morphologically Unique Frog Population in an Ecologically Rigorous Environment, American Zoologist, vol. 6, issue 4, pg.532
- Cory, Lawrence. 1963. Effects of Introduced Trout on the Evolution of Native Frogs in the Sierra Nevada, Proceedings of the XVI International Congress of Zoology, vol. 1963, issue 2, pg.172