Our faculty have discovered new species, explored the intersection between science and art, and done pioneering work in the use of digital technology. Click here for a list of recent faculty publications.
- Ph.D. Physical Chemistry, University of California Santa Barbara, June 2010
- B.S. Chemistry, University of Washington, June 2005
- Lingwood, Mark D, Zhang, Zhiyang, Kidd, Bryce E, McCreary, Kacey B, Hou, Jianbo and Madsen, Louis A. 2013. Unraveling the local energetics of transport in a polymer ion conductor, Chemical Communications, vol. in press
- Lingwood, Mark D, Siaw, Ting Ann, Sailasuta, Napapon, Abulseoud, Osama A, Chan, Henry R, Ross, Brian D, Bhattacharya, Pratip and Han, Songi. 2012. Hyperpolarized water as an MR imaging contrast agent: Feasibility of in vivo imaging in a rat model, Radiology, vol. 265, pg.418-425
- Lingwood, Mark D, Sederman, Andrew J, Mantle, Mick D, Gladden, Lynn F and Han, Songi. 2012. Overhauser dynamic nuclear polarization amplification of NMR flow imaging, Journal of Magnetic Resonance, vol. 216, pg.94
- Lingwood, Mark D and Han, S. 2011. Solution-state dynamic nuclear polarization, Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, vol. 73, pg.83, ed. Webb, Graham A.
- Lingwood, Mark D, Siaw, Ting Ann, Sailasuta, Napapon, Ross, Brian D, Bhattacharya, Pratip and Han, Songi. 2010. Continuous flow Overhauser dynamic nuclear polarization of water in the fringe field of a clinical magnetic resonance imaging system for authentic image contrast, Journal of Magnetic Resonance, vol. 205, pg.247
- Lingwood, Mark D, Ivanov, Ivan A, Cote, Alissa R and Han, Songi. 2010. Heisenberg spin exchange effects of nitroxide radicals on Overhauser dynamic nuclear polarization in the low field limit at 1.5 mT, Journal of Magnetic Resonance, vol. 204, pg.56
- Lingwood, Mark D and Han, S. 2009. Dynamic nuclear polarization of 13C in aqueous solutions under ambient conditions, Journal of Magnetic Resonance, vol. 201, pg.137
- Han, Songi, McCarney, Evan R, Armstrong, Brandon D and Lingwood, Mark D. 2009. Dynamic nuclear polarization-enhanced magnetic resonance analysis at X-Band using amplified 1H water signal, Magnetic Resonance Microscopy, eds. Codd, Sarah LSeymour, Joseph D, Wiley-VCH
- Armstrong, Brandon D, Lingwood, Mark D, McCarney, Evan R, Brown, Elliott R, Blümler, Peter and Han, Songi. 2008. Portable X-band system for solution state dynamic nuclear polarization, Journal of Magnetic Resonance, vol. 191, pg.273
- McCarney, Evan R, Armstrong, Brandon D, Lingwood, Mark D and Han, Songi. 2007. Hyperpolarized water as an authentic magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, vol. 104, pg.1754