See below for a list of supporting faculty members within the Communication Department.
- Ph.D. American Civilization, New York University, June 1983
Graduate School of Arts and Science, Dissertation: “CBS News and the American Political Experience: A History of the CBS News Special Events and Election Units, 1952-1968.” Awarded the Bayrd Still Prize for historical writing (1984).
- M.A. Media Ecology, New York University, June 1977
- M.Div. Theology & Religious Studies, Seton Hall University (Darlington Seminary), June 1971
- B.A. Classical Languages & Philosophy, Seton Hall University, June 1967
- Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics & Public Policy - Harvard University (September 1990)
"The Church, the Press & Abortion, Catholic Leadership and Public Communication," Research Paper R-5, John F. Kennedy School of Government, November 1991.