Meet our faculty
Graduate Counseling Program
School of Education
Filippi Academic Hall - 263--Office hours arranged via e-mail
Mail: P.O. Box 4350
Courses Regularly Taught:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Group Theory & Practice
- Law, Ethics, and Values
- School Counseling Issues & Interventions
- School Counseling Practicum and Action Research Methods
- 2005 Article on peer consultation - This is a link to the first article I wrote about alumni peer consultation.
- Action Research Network of the Americas (ARNA) - This is a new, exciting, international group of educators engaged in collaborative action research in school and community sites. I am part of the founding group for ARNA, and am excited about this important development in the field of action research for social justice in educational and community settings.
- Announcement of book - This is a link announcing a new textbook in which I authored/co-authored two chapters
- Article on School Counselor Alumni Peer Consultation - This is the link to an article I co-authored on peer consultation groups at Saint Mary's College and three other sites.
- California Association of School Counselors
- Indian Institute of School Counseling, Psychology, and Guidance - I am on the Advisory Board for this organization
- Kathy Emery's website - Kathy Emery is a colleague who studies the history of education and school reform.