Welcome to the division of Payroll Services! All payroll information including operational policies, pay notices, forms, and time-sheets can be found on our site.
All employees can view their pay stubs online via GaelXpress. You can also access your leave-time and stipend information.
If you do not have Direct Deposit, your check will be mailed on the day before payday. However, you can sign up for direct deposit, and you too can "Go Green with your Green." To sign up, please complete a Direct Deposit Form and return it to the payroll office. For more information about GaelXpress and your pay stubs, click the link below titled Online Pay Stub F.A.Q. The link titled Online Pay Stub Instructions will assist you to navigate through GaelXpress to view your pay stub.
Should you have any other questions, please contact John Hills at x4211 or Lauren Fukunaga at x4728.
- General Payroll Information
- Payroll for New Hires
- Payroll for Students
- Payroll Time and Attendance
- Procedure for Payment of Stipends
Online Pay Stubs
- Hourly Employee Information (including student workers)
- Summer Housing Requirements (PDF)
- Summer Housing - Employer Provided (PDF)
- W-4 Form (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- EDD Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (PDF)
- I-9 Form: The Immigration Law (PDF)
- NYIT 2104 (PDF)
- Stipend Request form (PDF)
- Summer Housing Student Employee Exemption Form. (PDF)
- Exempt Time Sheet (PDF)
- Non-Exempt Time Sheet (PDF)
- Example - Non-Exempt Time Sheet (PDF)
- Student Time Sheet (PDF)
- The Model Time Sheet (PDF)
- W-8 BEN Blank (PDF)
- W-8 BEN with Instructions (PDF)
- NRA Compensation Policy (PDF)
- Visa Status Chart (PDF)
Web Sites of Interest