SMC Human Resources
The Performance Management process for staff employees is designed to:
- Provide meaningful feedback, development, and support for employees;
- Be linked to Departmental goals and Saint Mary's College's Mission and goals; and
- Support the College's Strategies and WASC requirements.
Beginning May 6, 2013, performance reviews for all Saint Mary's staff (excluding temporary employees) will be completed through GAELPerform, the new web-based performance review system powered by Halogen software.
The GAELPerform system can be accessed via the following link, which is also located on the My Saint Mary's portal under GAELPerform:
To learn more about GAELPerform and Performance Management tools, follow the links below.
- GAELPerform Guidance for Supervisors
- GAELPerform Tips, Training, & Resources for All Staff
- Why Performance Management Is Important
- Performance Management Cycle
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Forms
- Workshops Relevant to Performance Management
- Preparing for My Performance Review (Employee) (pdf)