SMC Human Resources
The Performance Management process for staff employees is designed to:
- Provide meaningful feedback, development, recognition, and support for employees;
- Be linked to Departmental goals and Saint Mary's College's Mission and goals; and
- Support the College's Vision, Strategies and WASC requirements.
GAELPerform was launched for the first time on May 6, 2013. Now, performance reviews for all Saint Mary's staff (excluding temporary employees) are completed through GAELPerform, the College's e-appraisal system powered by Halogen software.
The GAELPerform system can be accessed via the following link, which is also located on the My Saint Mary's portal under "GAELPerform":
To learn more about GAELPerform and Performance Management tools, follow the links below.
- Why Performance Management Is Important
- Preparing for Your Year-End Performance Review
- GAELPerform Guidance for Supervisors
- GAELPerform FAQs & Resources for All Staff
- Workshops on GAELPerform (at this time, no additional workshops are scheduled)
- Performance Management Cycle
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Forms