Your guides, your partners.
- Ph.D. Organizational Behavior and Industry Relations, University of California, Berkeley, 1975
- B.S. California State University, Fresno, 1967
Summa Cum Laude
- Professor - Saint Mary's College, Graduate Business Programs, School of Economics (1982 - Present)
- Crown Zellerbach Foundation Award - Zellerbach Foundation (1972)
- National Defense Graduate Fellowship - .
- Ford Foundation Grant - Ford Foundation (1985)
Funded grant to study effects of California's Proposition 13 on municipal and school district labor relations
- Summer Assistance Grant - Institute of Industrial Relations, University of California, Berkeley (1979)
- Ethical Problems in Consulting. Bowen, David j and white, Judith (paper, co-author)
Western Academy of Management
(March 15, 2013)
- Western Academy of Management Annual Conference. Bowen, David