Your guides, your partners.
- Ph.D Organization and Management , Capella University , 2007
- M.B.A. emphasis in Economics, Cameron University , 2000
- B.A. Hotel Management , Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology , 1993
- Part-Time Instructor - University of Phoenix (2007 - 2011)
Economics, Entrepreneur ship, Ethics, Global Business Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Research, Resource Optimization, Strategy, Statistics
- Part-Time Instructor - Las Positas College (2007 - 2011)
International Business, Human Resource Management, Small Business Management
- Part-Time Instructor - San Joaquin Delta College (2004 - 2008)
Adult Basic Training
- Values in Business Education. Invited speaker, Kellogg College, Oxford University, summer session, 2011.. , (invited)
- ἐμπάθεια or Caritas: The Role of Religion and Traditional Values in Ethical Consumption . Doran, and Natale, (invited)
16th International symposium on ethics, business, and society, Barcelona, Spain, May 2010. IESE, University of Navarra, Barcelona, Spain.
- Defining Mainstream American Culture (with Littrell, Auckland University of Technology).. ,
14th Cross cultural research conference, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, December 2009. Brigham Young University-Hawaii, HI.
- The In-Group Versus Out-Group Distinction in Ethical Consumption. Doran, Caroline (invited)
. 9th International conference on social values in education and business, Miami, January 2008. Oxford University, England.
- Doran, Caroline, Doran, Sora and Libertella , Natale. 2012. Empathic Leadership: A Plethora of Possibilities, Routeledge Press
- Doran, Caroline. (). ἐμπάθεια (empatheia) or Caritas: The Role of Religion and Traditional Values in Ethical Consumption (with Natale, Oxford University/Adelphi University), Journal of Business Ethics, (Jan 2011).. .
- Doran, Caroline. (). Fair Trade Consumption Behavior: In Support of the Outgroup, Journal of Business Ethics, August 2010.. .
- Doran, Caroline. (). The Role of Values in Fair Trade Consumption, Journal of Business Ethics, February 2009. .