The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) is the home of 6 discipline-based faculty departments.
- Ph.D. Accounting, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, May 1991
Dissertation: "The Relation Between Financial Information and Future Cash Flows"
- M.B.A. Finance, University of Southern California, May 1985
- B.S. Management Engineering, University of the Pacific, May 1981
- Adjunct Professor - Saint Mary's College of California (July 2010 - Present)
- Lecturer - Arizona State University (August 2004 - July 2010)
- Assistant Professor - Portland State University (September 1999 - June 2004)
- Assistant Professor - University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (August 1990 - June 1999)
- Chambers, Dennis and Finger-Podolsky, Catherine. February 2011. Goodwill Non-Impairments: Evidence from Recent Research and Suggestions for Auditors, The CPA Journal
- Finger-Podolsky, Catherine (Cathy). 2010. Using Judgment to Measure the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, Global Perspectives on Accounting Education, vol. 7, pg.9-17
- Samuels, Janet, Lowe, D. Jordan and Finger-Podolsky, Catherine. 2009. Accounting Certificate Programs: Serving the Needs of Students While Benefitting Your University and Accounting Department, Advances in Accounting Education
- Finger-Podolsky, Catherine (Cathy) and Landsman, Wayne. 2003. What Do Analysts' Stock Recommendations Really Mean?, Review of Accounting and Finance, vol. 2, issue 2, pg.67-87
- Christensen, Anne L., Finger-Podolsky, Catherine and Latham, Claire. August 2002. New Accounting Scholars' Publications in Accounting and Non-Accounting Journals, Issues in Accounting Education, pg.233-251
- Finger-Podolsky, Catherine. 1994. The Ability of Earnings to Predict Future Earnings and Cash Flow, Journal of Accounting Research, pg.210-223