Final Deadline: January 31, 2017
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
In addition to the program specific application requirements, the international applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1.) Educational Records (with application)
Applicants must submit the following documents for all of the academic institutions attended:
- official transcripts in the original language
- translations if original documents are in a language other than English
- official degree conferral certificate is required if the transcript does not list the name of the degree and the conferral date
2.) English Language Proficiency (with application)
International applicants must submit a valid TOEFL or IELTS score, unless they qualify for one of the exceptions below.
Minimum TOEFL: 90 iBT Institution code: 4675
Minimum IELTS: 7 Institution code: N/A
3.) Exceptions to the TOEFL requirement
Applicants may waive the language test requirement for one of the following reasons:
- Completed an undergraduate or a graduate degree in a country where the medium of instruction is English
- Completed a minimum of 60 transferable credit hours at a US university
- Completed four consecutive years of study at a US high school
4.) Passport (upon acceptance)
Applicants who require an F1 student visa must submit a copy of their valid passport. This can be scanned and emailed to the Coordinator directly at [email protected].
5.) Certification of Finances (upon acceptance)
Applicants who require an F1 student visa must submit proof of funding to cover the cost of tuition and living expenses for one year. Please submit the Certification of Finances form (see below) to the Coordinator via email at [email protected].
5.) Bank Statement or Bank Affidavit (upon acceptance)
Please submit bank statements or bank affidavit to the Coordinator via email at [email protected].
Admitted students will be issued I-20 immigration forms once the Program has received all of the above PLUS the $400 tuition depoist in US currency.