We look forward to having you on campus!
Individual students and families:
- To begin, schedule an information session and tour, offered most weekdays at 9:15 a.m. & 1:15 p.m.
- If you have time, think about a class visit, where you can observe our cutting edge liberal arts curriculum firsthand.
- Offered February to May to Admitted High School Seniors and Transfer students.
- If you're planning to apply to SMC, you may also consider an interview or transcript evaluation. It's a great way to meet an admissions counselor to talk about your interests and background.
We offer guided tours and presentations with Admissions Counselors for groups that are larger than 5 people. These are available to high school and community college groups that are less than under 50 students on select days. For more information, please visit our group visits information page.
We are unable to offer visits of any kind on the follow dates due to the Holiday Schedule or Admissions Events
- December 19 - 31
- January 2 - 6 and 16
- March 7 - 8
- April 1, 4, 5 and 14 - 17
- May 6, 13, 20, 26-29
Sign up today:
Tours of Recreation Center
Interested in walking through the new Joseph L. Alioto Recreation Center? We offer guided tours of the facilities Monday-Friday, at 11:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. If you would like to visit another time, please contact Campus Recreation at 925-631-4949 or via email at [email protected] to make other arrangements.
Please pick up a temporary parking permit at the Public Safety Front Gate. Visitors may park in one of our four reserved parking designated visitor lots or where directed by Public Safety personnel. Check-in on the first floor of Brother Jerome West Hall.
Please note: Walk-ins will be accommodated according and all visit requests are subject to availability.
If you have any questions please contact the Admissions office at (925) 631-4983.