For prospective students, there are three visit options that you can combine to suit your needs (each form must be filled out separately to register):
- To begin, schedule a presentation and tour, offered most weekdays at 9am and 1pm.
- If you have time, think about an academic visit where you can sit in on a class.
- If you're planning to apply to SMC, you may also consider an interview. It's a great way to meet an admissions counselor to talk about your interests and background.
When you arrive on campus, look for one of our four reserved parking spots marked: “Reserved, Admissions Office Guests Only.” Check-in on the first floor of Brother Jerome West Hall. Our one hour presentation by an Admissions Officer is followed by an hour-long guided tour by a Student Ambassador.
Presentation and Tour Schedule
- 9 a.m. presentation & 10 a.m. tour
- 1 p.m. presentation & 2 p.m. tour
Saturdays Only (September through May, except Holidays):
- 10 a.m. presentation & 11 a.m. tour
- 11:15 a.m. presentation & 12:15 p.m. tour (only on select Saturdays during heavy visit periods; choose a date on the tour registration for details.)
Visits are closed on the following dates due to the Holiday Schedule or Admissions Events:
- April 18 and 21, 2014
- May 23-26, 2014
- July 4, 2014
- August 6, 2014
- September 1, 2014
- November 27-28, 2014
- December 24-26 and 29-31, 2014
- January 1, 2015
Drop-ins will be accommodated according to availability.
Please note: all visit requests are subject to availability.
We have a few special programs in the summer and fall that may interest you as well.
If you have any questions please contact the Admissions office at (925) 631-4983.