Led by President James A. Donahue and supported by a talented and engaged community of senior staff, the leadership of Saint Mary’s is charged with guiding the College forward into the future while staying true to the foundation of our mission.
The administration of Saint Mary’s comprises the offices of the President and Executive Assistant to the President; the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs; the Vice Presidents for Advancement, Finance, and Mission; the Vice Provosts for Enrollment and College Communications, Graduate and Professional Programs, Student Life, and Undergraduate Academics; and the Board of Trustees.
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Regents
- Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Advancement
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for Mission
- Vice Provost for Enrollment and Communications
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Programs
- Vice Provost for Student Life
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Academics