LEAP Zoom celebration!
Save the Date for our LEAP-Only online graduation celebration: Saturday, May 20, 9amPT / 12pm ET.
A Zoom link will be sent out through our spring newsletter*. Everyone in the LEAP community, past and present, is invited to attend. Please feel free to share the link with friends and family!
*If you need this sent again, please reach out to Andrew or Stephanie.
March With Us:
The 2023 On-Campus Commencement Ceremony for Graduate and Professional Studies programs is scheduled for Sunday, May 21, with the procession beginning at 9am.
Order your cap and gown:
Regalia (cap and gown) orders are due by April 24. This is required to participate in the on-campus ceremony. LEAP students should order the undergraduate regalia.
Getting to campus:
LEAP students traditionally meet in front of the chapel an hour in advance of the ceremony (8am) for pictures and a chance to connect with other students and faculty.
You can also refer to the main Commencement webpage for updates.
This page will be updated as more information is released.
Graduation requirements include the following:
- Successful completion of all required coursework for the degree
- Submission of Commencement Application (found in your GaelXpress)
- $120 degree processing fee (to be billed to your student account)
- Correct address on file with the college (you can update this by filling out a Change of Address form)
- Cap and gown order placed (last day to order online is April 24, 2023)
- Choose "Bachelor Degree Purchase"
- Choose "SOLA-LEAP BA"
- Continue to check your email monthly beginning January, 2023 for our "March to Commencement" newsletter and stay informed!
For those of you traveling from out of the area, you'll want to look for hotels or Airbnb locations that are in Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette, or Walnut Creek for easiest access to campus. Saint Mary's College is located closest to Oakland International Airport, and the closest BART stations are in Orinda and Lafayette.