International Graduate Applicant Checklist
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts* (in English) from all colleges and universities attended.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional only)
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL: 79+, or IELTS of 6.5+, or PTE of 58+, Duolingo of 110+ (90 minimum in each section)
- GRE and/or GMAT test scores if GPA below 3.0/4.0; for those with years of work experience, you may officially request a waiver by contacting the admissions office
School Codes for Test Score reporting:
* Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded on the application portal for admissions review purposes only. Upon arrival on campus, you must request that an official copy of your transcript(s) be sent to us directly from your previous university’s registrar's office and all official scores reported directly from the respective testing agency. Once we receive the official documents, SMC will verify them. If there are any discrepancies between the unofficial documents submitted, SMC will withdraw the admission and the student will not be allowed to apply to SMC in the future.
Upon admission to SMC, official transcripts may be mailed to the following address:
Office of Admissions (Graduate)
1928 Saint Marys Road
Moraga, CA 94575