International Graduate Applicant Checklist
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts* (in English) from all colleges and universities attended.
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL: 79+, or IELTS of 6.5+, or PTE of 58+, Duolingo of 110+ (90 minimum in each section)
- GRE and/or GMAT test scores are optional
School Codes for Test Score reporting:
* Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded on the application portal for admissions review purposes only. Official transcripts are required after admission.
Upon admission to SMC, official transcripts may be mailed to the following address:
Office of Admissions (Graduate)
1928 Saint Marys Road
Moraga, CA 94575