- Domestic: August 25th, 2023
Professional work experience:
Minimum 5 years full-time, rich work experience
Applicants for admission to the Online MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree. The minimum GPA for admission is a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
If applicants’ GPA is below a 3.0 they must submit official GMAT or GRE scores. The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from an individual who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- Interview with Program Director
Review International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
***All applicants must complete a 30 to 45 minute online interview with Online MBA Program Director***
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Saint Mary’s College of California
Office of Admissions
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
You may email documentation directly to Graduate Business at email@example.com. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.