The MFA Program in Creative Writing is a two-year course of study leading to the MFA degree in creative nonfiction, fiction, or poetry.
- MFA faculty member Marilyn Abildskov and alumna Rebecca Eckland have new essays in the current issue of Hotel Amerika
- Lysley Tenorio listed as one of the 32 Essential Asian-American Writers You Need To Be Reading on Buzzfeed
- MFA Creative Writing Candidate, Simon Neely wins AWP Intro to Journal Prize in Poetry
- Professor Brenda Hillman's Seasonal Works with Letters on Fire is Reviewed by Tikkun Magazine
- Three SMC MFA Authors nominated for Northern California Book Awards