Request for Withdrawal from Saint Mary's College of California

An enrolled student may request to withdraw from Saint Mary's College at any point prior to the end of the semester in which they are enrolled. When a student withdraws from the college during the add/drop period (please refer to academic calendar for exact dates), all enrolled courses will be dropped from their schedule.

If withdrawing from the college after the add/drop period, all courses will continue to be listed on the student's transcript and the designation of "W" will appear in place of a grade. A "W" grade will not affect the cumulative grade point average.

All withdrawal requests will be processed effective the date of submission of this form. Any withdrawal requests for a future date will not be honored and you will be required to resubmit the request when the withdrawal is scheduled to take place. For information pertaining to tuition refunds, please visit the Business Office website by clicking here.    

If you are looking to withdraw from individual courses and NOT from the college, please click here as you will need to submit a Petition to Withdraw from a Course Form.